WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Custom-Car-Elite - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Custom-Car-Elite > Topics

Subject: port tuning
Replies: 5 Views: 1501

shash_zn 3.02.08 - 05:59am
1stly i wanna say thanks to dbn racer 4 inviting me. are u from max power? ok anyways back to the topic. i have a problem with my home theatre sub. its got a 4 port for an 8 sub. u can hear it like s*cking air when playing music. any idea how to reduce the distortion? thanks *

dbnracer 3.02.08 - 11:23am
Im not exactly from max power. I just know alot of ppl. Its always a pleasure to have ppl interested in the same sport. What you mentioned sounds wierd. Sounds like the sub is blown. Put your system on, turn down the volume of the sub and the player. Put music into the player. Turn up the sub to a desired volume, then slowly turn up the dvd player volume. Then it should be roughly set to the right place. If your sub still makes a noise, den go buy a new system. *

slymast 3.02.08 - 12:33pm
Check 4 any holes/leaks on the box or on the sub itself.and is d box d ryt size 4 d sub? *

slymast 3.02.08 - 12:39pm
K its a home theatre sub,d box is d ryt size.an also check if the edges on of d port is smooth. *

shash_zn 3.02.08 - 12:43pm
thanks guys. its like that port is too big *

dbnracer 3.02.08 - 01:11pm
What make of sound system is it? If it was a car system you could make your own port size and length. *

* Custom-Car-Elite Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Custom-Car-Elite

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search